Tainted In Jade Dynasty
Welcome to the Revived Tainted Forum, PLease sit back have a Laugh and Enjoy
Tainted In Jade Dynasty
Welcome to the Revived Tainted Forum, PLease sit back have a Laugh and Enjoy
Tainted In Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum just for those who are Tainted

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Barquiel, in RL
MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:12 pm by Barquiel

» AvalonModo here RL pix
MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:39 am by JinksXen6

» Ryu random riddles!!
MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:32 pm by H3r0d0tus

» Asc-Lupin Build
MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:39 am by DojiSaori

» Crafting Essences Guide
MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:49 pm by darkadeptrogue66

» Fuwa Vim Build
MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:38 pm by darkadeptrogue66

» Some good quotes
MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:20 am by Avalon_1988

» Modon Form for you crazy kids
MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:56 am by darkadeptrogue66

» The Girl Behind Freija
MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:33 am by Freya

MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
irish_saint
Admin
irish_saint

MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd Empty
PostSubject: MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd   MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:53 am

#1 NOTICE: JD specific revisions to Multi-Clienting Policy - 09-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Ok, so naturally we've been noticing the recent threads and discussions in regards to PWE's multi-clienting policy and how it pertains to Jade Dynasty.

Due to the nature of this game we agree that some revisions were necessary to our company's long standing policies regarding multi-clienting so after consultations with various internal departments we've decided to announce the following modification to said policy:

Players of Jade Dynasty, due to the designed gameplay mechanics, are allowed to have two clients open and running simultaneously only under the following parameters:

Players can multi-client JD only on one main account and one player shop account.
The two accounts should share the same information where applicable. If your name is Jane Doe, Jane Doe should be the name for both accounts.
The two accounts (both main and player shop) can NOT be leveling at the same time, our system will flag any multi-client violation. If our team then sees both accounts leveling at the same time, it will very likely be a ban without warning. On your player shop account do not level/grind/meditate/dream - in fact, your best bet is to keep it as a level 1 (or as low as possible) forever.

Thats it for now.

Awaiting the inevitable tide of incoming questions!
Back to top Go down
https://taintedjd.ace.st

MultiClients Rules As stated on Jd
Page 1 of 1