Tainted In Jade Dynasty
Welcome to the Revived Tainted Forum, PLease sit back have a Laugh and Enjoy
Tainted In Jade Dynasty
Welcome to the Revived Tainted Forum, PLease sit back have a Laugh and Enjoy
Tainted In Jade Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum just for those who are Tainted

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Barquiel, in RL
free skyblade quest tips by adalaz I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:12 pm by Barquiel

» AvalonModo here RL pix
free skyblade quest tips by adalaz I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:39 am by JinksXen6

» Ryu random riddles!!
free skyblade quest tips by adalaz I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:32 pm by H3r0d0tus

» Asc-Lupin Build
free skyblade quest tips by adalaz I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:39 am by DojiSaori

» Crafting Essences Guide
free skyblade quest tips by adalaz I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:49 pm by darkadeptrogue66

» Fuwa Vim Build
free skyblade quest tips by adalaz I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:38 pm by darkadeptrogue66

» Some good quotes
free skyblade quest tips by adalaz I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:20 am by Avalon_1988

» Modon Form for you crazy kids
free skyblade quest tips by adalaz I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:56 am by darkadeptrogue66

» The Girl Behind Freija
free skyblade quest tips by adalaz I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:33 am by Freya

free skyblade quest tips by adalaz

Go down 
AuthorMessage

free skyblade quest tips by adalaz Empty
PostSubject: free skyblade quest tips by adalaz   free skyblade quest tips by adalaz I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:01 pm

alright for this quest you need to get to the top of the building behind the eldest matchmaker lets get things straight. if you have charge level one you cant make it . if it is level 2 maybe and if its lv3... then its cake. okay the hard way: (required level charge : 2 or 3)first its MANDATORY that you follow this guide through, do not stop half way through. Now do you see the sun city blacksmith? and the flap next to him? if you do then use charge to climb on top then walk along the building to the one that is right next to the tower then use charge to get on it then use charge while running to get on top VICTORY you made it. now the easy way: for male
buy or have a friend get a unmarked port charm then have a friend mark it on top, then use it VICTORY for female: have a male with a sky blade carry you to the top VICTORY. and that is the quest guide
Back to top Go down

free skyblade quest tips by adalaz
Page 1 of 1